Hey everyone!

I'm Chandler! I'm 20-year-old pre-dental hygiene student going into my third year of college! I love to workout and write so I'm combining my love of both into this blog. So in general it will be about getting fit, but I'll probably throw a little of my life in there as well! I hope you enjoy reading and feel free to contact me anytime, I love making new friends!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Do not reward yourself with food, you are not a dog!

I saw this quote and realized how true it is for me and, I'm only guessing here, but also for others! I eat well all day and then right after I work out something in my brain triggers the "I love junk food and I deserve it because I worked out today!" response.

But once I eat it I immediately regret it and wish that I could go back and change it. So why do I not think about that regret beforehand and choose not to eat it? I guess because I'm selfish and want that little bit of pleasure! But I'm pledging to try and say no to junk food and pick healthy foods to eat and then I'll be regret free!

What are some of the ways that you say no to junk food? I'd love to hear your ideas and be inspired to keep eating clean! Just leave a comment!

Happy reading! And happy work outs!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment