Hey everyone!

I'm Chandler! I'm 20-year-old pre-dental hygiene student going into my third year of college! I love to workout and write so I'm combining my love of both into this blog. So in general it will be about getting fit, but I'll probably throw a little of my life in there as well! I hope you enjoy reading and feel free to contact me anytime, I love making new friends!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just a little about me:

Hey everyone! My name is Chandler and as you can probably tell, I love to work out. So I decided to combine my love of working out and writing to create this blog to help not only inspire myself but hopefully to help others in their own journeys in the world of fitness. 


I am currently in the beginning of my journey, although I have "worked out" for a while, I have never been consistent with it up until now. But the fitness page on Pinterest has inspired me to become fit over just becoming thin so I've ventured over from my treadmill and I've been wandering in the land of machines and weights to increase my muscle tones. I've also discovered that although cardio does burn fat, muscle burns more calories per pound than fat does just on a day to day basis. So cardio is great for getting that heart healthy and increasing respiration, but muscle is also required to help get that overall fit body that looks so healthy! 


I'm sure a lot of you readers already know this but to those select few that don't, it is always great to learn something new everyday! So go out and tell those friends of yours and impress them with your knowledge! 


I'm just learning about this whole blog thing so please be patient with me and I'll try my hardest to learn as I go. But I hope that I can inspire and also be inspired by all of you out there in blog land.


Happy reading! And happy workouts!                                                      -C

No comments:

Post a Comment