Hey everyone!

I'm Chandler! I'm 20-year-old pre-dental hygiene student going into my third year of college! I love to workout and write so I'm combining my love of both into this blog. So in general it will be about getting fit, but I'll probably throw a little of my life in there as well! I hope you enjoy reading and feel free to contact me anytime, I love making new friends!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Sand in my toes, the sun on my nose!


I love the beach and big floppy sun hats! The relaxing sound of the ocean just takes me miles away from stresses and worries. But alas, taking a vacation does not mean that I need to also take a vacation away from my mission to get fine and fit! So I'm leaving to go to the beach on Saturday and I'm already planning my early morning runs along the beach before the rest of the world wakes up. I'm also carrying my blender with me to make my new favorite thing, green smoothies! I just feel so incredibly healthy when I drink them. Yesterday I just went out on a limb and piled a bunch of things together for one but when I tasted it..it tasted a little like spinach and not fruit. I suffered through and drank it though for all of its nutritional value.

Who else likes to run at the beach? I find it a lot more exhausting than just running on pavement or track because of always sinking down. But I do enjoy the crashing of the waves next to me. By the way these are my new favorite indulgence! I love the color and feel, so bright! 

Question of the day:

What do you like to do when you run on the beach? Do you run on the soft or hard sand? Do you wear tennis shoes or go barefoot??

I'd love to hear from you!
Happy reading! Happy workouts!!  
                                                                                                                           -C

No comments:

Post a Comment