Hey everyone!

I'm Chandler! I'm 20-year-old pre-dental hygiene student going into my third year of college! I love to workout and write so I'm combining my love of both into this blog. So in general it will be about getting fit, but I'll probably throw a little of my life in there as well! I hope you enjoy reading and feel free to contact me anytime, I love making new friends!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Smoothie Fix

So I went for a three mile run and when I got home I was craving a smoothie! I threw together some ingredients, poured them in the blender, turned that baby on and when I finally got a sip of my masterpiece, it was heaven! Seriously, it's the best smoothie I've had yet!





These are the ingredients I used:

1 Banana
1 Spoonful of Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup of Greek Chobani 0% Blueberry Yogurt
2 Cups of Baby Spinach
2 Tbsp of Ground Flax Seeds

                                                          Just enjoying my creation!!

I can't wait to have another! So everyone who reads this should first, finish reading this, and second, go throw these ingredients in a blender so you can find out for yourself how good it tastes! So go..now! :)

Happy reading! And happy workouts!!
                                                                                                             -C

No comments:

Post a Comment