Hey everyone!

I'm Chandler! I'm 20-year-old pre-dental hygiene student going into my third year of college! I love to workout and write so I'm combining my love of both into this blog. So in general it will be about getting fit, but I'll probably throw a little of my life in there as well! I hope you enjoy reading and feel free to contact me anytime, I love making new friends!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Florida Bound in 3..2..1

Finally the day has come where I can put off packing no longer! We are embarking on our family vacation tonight and my bags must be ready to roll. To get my energy up and body ready for the daunting task of packing, I throw together my breakfast in the form of a smoothie (I wasn't kidding when I said they were my new favorite thing!)

I put spinach, flaxseed, strawberries, Chobani 0% greek yogurt mango flavored, a banana and some ice and drank that smoothie right down. It was delicious!

Then, to procrastinate a little longer, I got on my computer and played around on Pinterest and looked at some of the blogs I follow..until I decided I needed to get my butt in gear!

My new strategy to this packing experience was to put together outfits before I threw everything in a bag so I would have them ready to go when I was on vacation. It still ended up looking like a massive explosion of shorts, shirts, swimsuits, shoes and other miscellaneous items!

I finally was able to cram everything in and now I'm officially ready to be a beach bum!

When you hear from me again I'll be in Florida soaking up the sun!

Happy reading! And happy workouts!
                                                                                                                           -C

No comments:

Post a Comment